Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Should you have any queries please speak to your instructor.
- We will endeavor to take all reasonable care but can not accept any responsibility or liability for the health and safety of dog, owner or their accompanying friends and family.
- We accept no responsibility for loss, injury or accident that occurs to dog, owner or their accompanying friends and family or for any veterinary bills arising from any incident whilst undertaking our classes or services or from any advice given.
- Puppies must be vaccinated against the core diseases as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
- Any information regarding the health and or pre-existing medical conditions/treatment as well as the dog’s behaviour, e.g. Aggression, fear must be disclosed.
- If your dog is showing signs of ill health such as vomiting, diarrhea, coughing or if your bitch is in season – please do not bring your dog to The Dog House. You are welcome to borrow one of our dogs and work with them.
- Some classes are held on a working arable farm. It is important that dogs, owners and their accompanying family and friends do not stray from the designated areas. Farm machinery and chemicals can be very dangerous and fatal!
- The farm venue is also our home; therefore it is important that you clean up after your dog both in and around the venue. Pooh bags and disinfectant are available.
- If using our indoor venue we ask you to park considerately – please do not park in our neighbours carpark and please clear up after your dog.
- Our indoor venue is designed just for dogs but it is still important to clear up should your dog mess – materials are available
- Please do not let your dog off lead unless you have been instructed to do so by your instructor.
- Children should be supervised at all times and should be made aware of permitted areas.
- Payments for courses are payable in advance and are not refundable for non-attendance of classes. Fees for other services are also payable in advance and cancellations / changes to bookings must be made 48hrs in advance.
OUR INDOOR VENUE HAS TOILET FACILITIES AND DISABLED ACCESS AND FACILITIES
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO TOILET FACILITIES AT THE DOG HOUSE ACADEMY FARM VENUE